Katia is an Exclusive Artist Endorser for the
Thomastik-Infeld Vienna, “Vision Solo” violin strings.
For more information please go to
http://www.connollyandco.com or www.Thomastik-Infeld.com
Violinist.com interview with Katia Popov: on Hollywood, movie music and Wilhelmj’s 1691 Pietro Guarneri
- “Birthday Song” Katia Popov & Bruce Dukov
- “Looking Up” Katia Popov, Violin Solo
Penka Kouneva, from the album “The Woman Astronaut”
Recorded at the Bridge Studio, Los Angeles
- Andrea Morricone – Allegro for Violin and Orchestra.
Violin Solo – Katia Popov
Cello Solo – Andrew Shulman
- “Magnifique” (mp3)
Katia Popov performing on a Bridge electric violin,
Composer Evan Roth,
Violin solos composed by Katia Popov
Producers Evan Roth, Laszlo Mezo
Solo cello by Laszlo Mezo
- Katia Popov on YouTube (video)
- NATIONAL ANTHEM arranged for solo violin by Bruce Dukov, performed by Katia Popov (mp3)
- Lior Rosner – G Pull (for solo violin) (mp3)
- Innerscape (mp3)
- Lior Rosner – AwakeNDream (mp3)
Click here to see my YouTube playlist!
Katia Popov performing Mendelssohn violin concerto
Carpenter Center CSULB, with Cole Conservatory Symphony,
Conductor, Johannes Muller-Stosch
Katia Popov performing on electric violin the Grand Finale at the Hollywood Bowl with the Blue Man Group.